Dog Ice Cream
A four-ingredient homemade dog ice cream recipe. Made with a ripening banana, almond butter, almond milk, and French style plain yogurt. Pawsitively good!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Freeze overnight12 hrs
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 16 pieces
- 1 banana ripen
- 2 teaspoons french plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter no sugar, plain raw
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- This recipe is all natural, and humans can eat this dog ice cream too.
- Replace French yogurt for Greek yogurt use plain with no sugar or other additives.
- Almond butter needs to be raw with no sugar or other additives.
- If using peanut butter as a replacement, make sure to use raw with no chemicals, sugar and or other additives as those are harmful to dogs.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 14kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg