Interested in seeing your work appear on TailsDiary.Pet? Please check out our guidelines and fill out this application form.
- Be specific on your pitch idea and include a sample of your portfolio or previously published articles with a link.
- Original content is required.
- Must use high-resolution images and or videos cleared for use on this site and social media purposes.
- The application form has to be filled in its entirety to be contacted.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Heartwarming stories about dogs and cats
- Dog and cat health expert advice
- DIY projects for pets
- Dog and cat fashion
- Pet recipes
- Travel with pets
- Tips for training dogs and cats
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
- Negative content about breeds.
- Content that promotes buying dogs from pet stores, non-AKC certified breeders or puppy mills.
- Stories that promote illegal or unethical activities such as dog fighting, irresponsible breeding, etc.
- Promotional write-ups or product reviews.
- None original content. Including copied content and images from other resources.
After your application is received we will review and the editor will contact you within a week if pitch was approved. If you do not hear from the editor within that timeframe your pitch was not accepted.